I'm getting so frustrated. And so pissed off.
Nothing is ever good enough for her.
All those messages full of passive aggressiveness,
spite, or just downright rudeness and anger.
I can't even...
Isn't it common sense that the more civil and respectful you are towards us and him,
the more I will enjoy spending more time with you?
Who likes being around someone who always condemns them and their choices, and puts unwarranted blames and makes accusations about them all the time?
Always finding trivial and stupid things to make me feel bad, or question his personality, question my judgment, make me feel bad about myself and wanting to spend time with someone i care about.
God, I can't take this.
So much fucking drama.
So selfish....
Don't I deserve to be loved by anyone besides you?
Are you the only person who deserves happiness?
No comments:
Post a Comment