Thursday, July 07, 2016

Summer oh summer

I think I've been caring too much about other people's progress and not enough of my own.
I've been constantly thinking that I need to be better yet I'm not doing enough because I'm too busy being envious or afraid of what others are up to, and how they are or may be improving. So much so that i'm having dreams about falling behind.

The days feel so short now that I'm back, I don't feel like I have enough time to do anything at all.
I really need to start organizing my thoughts and time and start putting more time into myself. Into my own progress, my own interests, my own life. And no, my relationship shouldn't be my whole life and focus either. Stop being distracted by all your peers and what they're doing and start fucking living la deh.

I want to be stronger and more independent.
I need to work harder. I need to find a balance again.


No comments: