Monday, September 27, 2010

It's amusing

how easily affected I am by some things.
I wonder why.
Should i even be feeling that way?
OKAY, FUCK. NO. This isn't something to be bothered about, nope not at all.
Control, addy. Read a book, drink some tea.
You said you would rid yourself of this feeling, and so you shall.
Slowly, don't rush it though. You're getting ahead of yourself too quickly.
Uh huh. I will banish this feeling bit by bit. and so shall you, tee jayem! \O/
+determination :I


ANYWAY, I think i should be paying more attention to my old friends.
(y'know while trying to maintain the new :I)
Today, I had a sudden realisation that i knew nuts about them, as a person.
We've talked about anything under the sky, but never about ourselves.
Is it because i never bothered to ask...?
Am i taking their presence for granted, just because i've known them for so long?
Hrrrmmm.

No comments: