Nostalgic.
Revisiting the past is such a pleasant way to spend the day. :')
It's been 10 years, so many things have changed since then.
But I still felt a sense of familiarity and happiness when I was exploring.
I miss those days, I miss the fun, the people, the community, the cats...
But most of all, I miss all the silly and childish things I did with my bro. ;)
Sometimes I wish we didn't have to grow up, that we could remain those carefree kids of the past, with little worries and so much joy.
But that's not possible, I know.
We can't be stuck in the past, no matter how great it was.
I am glad though, that I have all these wonderful memories to keep.
No one really knows what will happen to us in future, but i hope that as long as i live, i am able to make good of my relationship with my family and those dear to me and keep creating good memories.
Also, personal issue yesterday got me all riled up and thrown into a state of confusion.
I kept trying to figure out why i was feeling that way when i already told myself i wouldn't, but honestly, i didn't want to know the answer. I'm not ready to find out.
(I do know for sure that it's a very natural thing though.) :p
So i'm going to let it slide this time, not lose myself in despair.
One fine day, this issue is bound to pop up again and i'll begin questioning myself again.
But for now, I will just find ways to counter it, lessen the negativity.
Grasp the problem by its roots and slowly rid myself of it. S-L-O-W-L-Y.
Grasp the problem by its roots and slowly rid myself of it. S-L-O-W-L-Y.
( I mean, SRSLY. Instead of spending so much time and brain power being worried or emo, i might as well do something about it. DURRR.)
A person's nature is a hard thing to change, but i'm sure if i keep at it conscientiously, it will be gone or lessened to a tiny flaw eventually.
.
.
.
SO TINY. :I
I will be ready the next time, foolishness. :)
2 comments:
WHAT HAPPEN TELL ME LEH
HAHHAHA nonsense woman.
NUTHANG LAH, some lameass personality flaw HUR HUR :X
Post a Comment