Sunday, August 08, 2010

There are times

when i just can't stand you.
In the midst of your petty anger,
do you not realise that you're hurting others around you?
I'm sorry i'm not a guy and i can't spoil and pamper you like they do.
But get a grip, it isn't all about you and things won't always go your way.
If you're going to get upset and angry over trivialities,
then your life will be so fucking meaningless and full of stupid grudges.
I try my best to compromise all the time, but i really don't want to this time.
You've hurt my feelings, and made it seem like the other way round.
What is this...?

But that's alright, now that i've jotted this down,
it's just going to be another entry in my life.
I will get over it now, won't waste time brooding. :p
TRALALALALA TRALALALALA

At least there's something i can look forward to:
the puss and NG be coming back tomorrow!
Yay! :D :D :D

No comments: