A new chapter is about to begin, and I'm still maintaining a decision to keep my mind open to new options. Just take everything in. At the end of the day, i just want to have a sense of completion and happiness. Maybe drifting along, trying new things to find an interest may be a slow route, or even put me in a place of indecision, but at this point of my life, maybe that's just what i want to do. Does that mean i'm wandering aimlessly? Am i missing an important step?
I'm still going to work hard, do my best in everything i do, yes. All that.
URGH, I guess i am indecisive after all, or i'm just too braindead to ponder now. :S
People have been giving me several inputs and now their responses and my own opinions are just jumbled up like some mixed kitty treat. :I
SLEEP.
No comments:
Post a Comment