Today is a good day,yesterday was a good day,
even the day before yesterday was a pretty good day.
A slight storm before the calm i suppose.
Or to be more precise,
multiple rainbows with a few fat pegacorns frolicking amongst fluffy clouds.
:D
I finally submitted my drawing assignments, all 11 pieces!
After 2 semesters! :'D
I know i hardly say this,
but there is a first time for everything : i sure am proud of myself!
All of the pieces, i was at least 7o% satisfied with,
which is really not bad in my opinion!
Sure there are parts where i made some mistakes,
my penciling skills and shading aren't there yet,
there are things that can be improved,
but still!!!! TEE HEE :''D
The things that have happened in the recent weeks have been a whole bunch of first times. It's so exhilarating...
AND I LOVE IT! 8)
Just 1 more assignment left to go, and I must give it mah best!
Because i promised. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment