Saturday, July 31, 2010

I found out why

I'm always looking for a reason to continue living,
a meaningful existence,
and closures.

Everything boils down to that.
Sometimes I wonder if my life would be more carefree if it did not happen.
If things would be very different now, if i would've met the people i know now, if I would still be so lost. All the "ifs".
Haha, I don't even know if it's changed me for better or for worse.
But there's no use wondering, is there?
What's done is done, what's gone is gone.

LOL, I don't know when I'll ever be able to let go of this.
I seem to be going on repeat for a few years now.
10 years down the road, will i still be so stuck on this?
TEEHEE, I'm so whiny.
Sorry,blog. :'D


I believe i can get through this on my own, but.
I don't think i'll ever get the closure i need the most.

No comments: