Thursday, February 04, 2016
Buck up,
You're falling behind. So far behind.
Your friends around you, and all these new people as well...?
They are good. They are so... so... very good.
Unless you keep at a routine where you're constantly creating something, flexing your creative muscles, learning something new or practicing/honing your current skill set, you are
destined. to. fail.
I wish I could turn back time to summer break,
or even to winter break.
To work a little more, alittle longer, a little .... something.
Now they're no longer just good at a certain program or style,
they are good in everything. (or have at least explored many different styles)
And by everything, I also mean their creativity.
Maybe I'm not thinking out of the box enough.
Maybe I'm making almost every piece too...personal?
I enjoy doing works like those, so i don't think that's wrong.
But perhaps I should still add more creative flair to them.
Don't be a one trick pony.
What I do know is that. I'm not good enough.
Let's say is again so it will stick. hopefully.
I. am. not. good. enough.
I am not trying to be humble or self-depreciating for nothing, or have low self esteem.
Look around. Fact the facts, I'm nowhere near there, and time is running out.
I didn't spend so much money to be a loser.
Do a little more. Explore a little more. Learn a little more.
Sleep a little less. Slack a little less. Whine a little less. Watch a little less.
BUT. I will become better. I MUST.
This and last quarter, you've finally become more sociable and made more friends and are making more friends, that's a great improvement from the past year. So it's time to really, REALLY. Do something.
Anything.
Please...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment