Monday, November 16, 2015

It's (not) funny

how things can change so much in just over a year.
I have become someone I can no longer recognize.
The way I talk, treat people and react seems a far cry from what I would have and have done before.
Lots of things changed along the way, and I did as well. But not for the better.
It has actually been a very long time since I've reflected on the bigger picture.
I was in reading a couple of articles I shared exactly a year ago and of which I shared complete sentiment with. Today, I read those articles feeling much guilt and resentment for myself at what I have become. It's not just you, it's me too.

It's scary.
I didn't agree at first, but you're right - we really need to talk, in person.
This has already grown out of control before I noticed and not addressing these issues soon enough will only lead to more pain, resentment and sadness in future.

Thankfully,
I'll be home soon.

No comments: