It still hurts so bad. The...everything.
And I can't seem to detach myself from these feelings just yet.
This wound is going to take a long time to heal.
No more salt, lemon, or mercury on it please. (hurhur)
I can't take any more. I really, really, really can't.
I won't be able to find any more strength within me to carry on.
I've been tired for a very long time.
So no more, please.....
I want (and am trying very hard) to believe that somewhere deep down, the person i fell for is still there - The person with all that potential I saw within him. The person who can make me laugh even when I'm crying my face off. The person who is so similar to me, yet different at the same time. The person whom I trust(ed?) and could share anything with. The person I can share the most comfortable silence with. The person who said he loved me.
Please be there..
No comments:
Post a Comment