Saturday, December 06, 2014

I don't like

how weak I feel I've become.
There have been too many questions, too many doubts recently.
More so than what I've felt in quite some time. It's scary. It's confusing.
It's been a fun and interesting journey so far, but it is not without its issues.
And I am starting to wonder if the cons outweigh the pros.
Am i thinking more than I should? Should I take a step back? Have I changed?
I don't like this feeling, and a big part of me wants to purge whatever is causing it.
Run, run, run as far and as quickly as I possibly can. (5000 miles not far enough? Hah!)
Is this a test of my perseverance? Will facing this allow me to grow?
I think part of this stems from fear. Because the possibility of me getting hurt grows more as time goes by. Does this come with commitment? Does this come with giving it my all? It's scary.
Perhaps, just perhaps... I'm still better off alone?

Maybe it's because this is still new to me. Maybe not.
But, patience, addy. You shouldn't be hasty.
We will see how this pans out.
Only time will tell.

Edit: Because i'm not a particularly patient person when it comes to problems and prefer to sort them out asap...I think we're okay. For now. I hope.

No comments: