When you just wish you hadn't thought and reflected so deeply about a situation that it reveals answers and things that you would rather have hidden? Things that once known, will change your whole demeanour towards the other person and the issue at hand, and not for the better? That if you had just not thought about, you would be living in such bliss?
Ah yes, I am feeling much like that now.
Overthinking really sucks uber hairy balls.
How do I remedy this?
And why oh why must I be so shy and urghfghzxcnzxhh when I'm faced with such a situation dammit. Been 8 years, and I'm still acting the same as before. Has nothing changed?! And as usual, I don't really trust my instincts and I still cannot read people well. They are so confusing. Just say something already! ARGH, communication. I'm dying from the lack of it.
Goats, I think there may really be no point to this any more.
I'm not even sure if I'm hanging onto the idea, or if I'm really interested.
There has been little chance to figure that out, or find out more. And I neeeeds to know! I can't say anything yet because I am not certain myself. And uncertainty is definitely not something I'd like to feel when approaching this. Hrm.
What should I do next...?
My mind is telling me to stop thinking, calm down, relac only, MTFO and revert to normal. Let's not even talk about that stupid (absent) heart o mine. Shot, what shot? There is no shot. There is no progress. There is NOTHING, YOU BITCHCAKE. YOU SHUT UP YOU. :@
And for the record, no - I am not PMSing this time - Very clear-minded teeheeeheeheehee.
No comments:
Post a Comment