Even if some feminist movements are ludicrous and serve no purpose in human advancement (yes you, 'free bleeding'. I'm not even sure if this is a joke, but I agree it's bloody gross.), it doesn't give you the right to generalize and put down all the women in the world by calling them 'stupid'. Saying we're always coming up with nonsensical ways to achieve gender equality, that the idea of us wanting equality itself is as stupid as us, plus commenting that 'men are all busy protecting their nations while we're busy 'just being women' is just plain disrespectful.
What is with that holier than thou attitude?
It's because of all you chauvinistic pigs that exist and comment without thinking, treating us like lesser beings that we as women feel we have the need to stand up for ourselves to create a more just society.
JFC, I can't even believe I know someone like that. What's worst is that he even has friends who think the same way and keep adding fuel to the fire. What is this world coming to? I need to delete this toxic dickhead from my life. Thank goodness he's no one important. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment