Sunday, November 11, 2012

Not a 'Game Over'

Okay, it's the end of the week and I have not reached some of the goals that I have set out for myself for the week. I am pissed at myself, very much so. But what can I do? I know where I went wrong.
I started worrying. A LOT. Worrying that I wouldn't have enough time, stressing myself out unnecessarily, packing a whole lot of 'to-do's in a day - more than I can handle, in an attempt to 'be more productive;remain productive'. (Also, I was distracting myself with all the socializing.. In an attempt to de-stress. But it just took up a whole lot more of my time. SIGH.) Well, that shit backfired on me - I lost all the control I had and didn't do about half of what I was 'supposed' to do.

The conclusion I have gathered from this shitfest:
- Plan only when you have a clear mind, don't over exert yourself when there is an unpredictable to-do. 
- Stress less, worry less. Just do it - Some things are easier than they seem when you just get down to doing it. 
- Need to remember that shit happens, and things don't always go as planned.
BUT I have to pull myself the hell out of the shithole before I get buried in it and suffocated to death. (by shit!!!!! LOLOLOLOL. Not a cool visual image .____.)

And for now, it seems like 2 weeks is the maximum I can take without going off track. Good to note.

It's okay, addy. You are not a loser. You just lost control for a while amidst the chaos.
You will get back to where you left off after you get your mind de-cluttered of work.

Time for another restart.
This mental button really comes in handy once in a while.

For the next 24 hours, It's all about work. Nothing more, nothing less.
PRIOR-FUCKING-TIZE. ;)

/end self-consolation

No comments: