No direction, no guts.
Not me, but them. All the responsibilities on my shoulders.
I really REALLY wish the father were here with me. He would be of actual help to me. To 'us'. He would know what to do or say without any directions whatsoever. I'm glad we're both pretty similar..
If i ever settled down in future, it will be with a person with drive and direction - knowing how to lead and take control of situations. Someone who knows how to plan for himself, and the family. Not a lost sheep. I like to be in control, to lead, to know what to do. But sometimes, i want to be led too... I'm only human.
So much pent up frustrations triggered.
For today, fuck it all. I'm going to let it all out by swooning and squealing at pretty kitties.
I need a breather.
No comments:
Post a Comment