I have officially graduated!
Well I left school alittle more than half a year back, but it felt........unofficial, y'know?
The Fusion Show was a nice little closure to poly life.
The show itself wasn't as exciting (It was nervewrecking) as the preparation, having my multiracial buncha derps for company, and the crazy ass rush towards the finish line.
The pasted-5cm-too-high sticker still ticks me off because I painstakingly took hours planning and measuring the graphics; objects; space and division, but didn't realise I had pasted it too high in the end. ugh. Nevertheless, the fact that my juniors taught me the art of proper sticker-sticking and helped me out with the pasting overwrites some of the grief.
There were several things I wish I had done/changed though.
BECAUSE NOTHING IS EVER PERFECT BUT I WANT IT TO BE CLOSE TO PERFECTION DENG DENG DENG BANG BANG DUN DUN /Other sound effects/
- I wish I had done more new pieces.
- I wish I had scaled down the hugeass description text size on my portfolio layout.
- I wish they had made industry-guests day on the last day because I was most confident and the least intimidated then.
- I wish I had more skills and time to do up a nicer/flashier/swee-r show reel
- I wish I had not printed out so many resumes on good quality paper because now I need to update them and they cannot be used :(
- Other things that I may have been upset about but have long forgotten
But despite all the "I wish I had done"s, I had a fun time.
Miss Grace is such a dear that I couldn't stop crying about how nice she's been to me, :')
ONWARDS TO ZE FUTURE! (of 'unemploymentnesssssssss')


No comments:
Post a Comment