WHAT GAMES?
I stopped playing games that involved social interaction long ago...
After I realised how easily any sort of involvement with people online can crumble.
And even if I do, I go solo and don't bother talking to anyone.
Boss quests? Solo, LIKEABALLS. Kick ass alone. Die alone.
That's life for me these days.
Always wanting and trying to do things alone - and enjoying my fuaraaaaaking self.
I hate pestering or bringing people down, and likewise,
I don't like people doing that to me.
I'm not an interesting person.
I don't do interesting things.
I don't have a funky personality.
I have no talents to boast of,
nor am I finanacially capable enough to be philanthropic.
I have nothing I can share.
Knowledge, stories? None at all.
I can only listen.
I am like a shell waiting to be influenced, to be led.
But you know what. NO. FUCKING. WAY. I will shut them out.
I will not make myself become someone i'm not just to fit in,
or to be liked by others. Clique, group, system? Screw those.
I'd rather be alone any day if that's the case.
I will do what I want,
as long as it does not kill or harm anyone/anything.
Or go against my principles.
That has already happened, and everytime i do those things,
I feel like a part of my actual self is being bitten away by the system.
I want to leave anything that does that.
I want to leave.
I don't want to do things that make me lose myself and my beliefs...
No comments:
Post a Comment