Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This one-sided game of chess.


K. That's it man. I've had enough of this fucking whining and wishing for a closure that will never happen. I promise myself from this day forth, that the only role that person will have in my life is to act as a driving force to motivate me to better myself. In fact, said person has admirable qualities that I should learn from. I think that's the reason why i'm still hanging on - because said person is better than me at living and coping with life. Said person is progressing more and faster, unlike me who keeps going around in circles. AND I FEEL UNJUST AND ENVIOUS. Because I want to triumph (in this invisible battle made up in my head), because said person is living the way I want to. At least, as far as I can see.

As a part of my past, I'm sure the memories will somehow remain.
There is no point forcing myself to forget, instead I should focus on the positives.
On the present, on myself, on people who are still around.

P/S. Also, if you are bigheaded and think it's you. Psh. I'll tell you it's not.
Said person will not even read my blog. HA. HA.

No comments: