doesn't even bring justice to how i feel about the place and some of its' people.
You see people who pretend to be nice, but can turn on you (or pretend you don't exist) once you're no use to them, or won't continue being used by them.
You see people who are sour and fucking bitchy inside and out, and you just want to slap them to the deepest part of hell, but you can't cuz you're not an almighty god.
You see people who talk about you behind your back, thinking you can't hear. but you can, and you know.
And of course, there are the people who belittle you, disrespect you (as a human/fellow colleague) and are just down right fuck ups that will do anything to exploit you. Use your personal time, use your skills, rush you like a crazy baboon on crack, with not even a simple word of thanks.
And then, there's the pressuring, the comparing,the making you feel like you owe them something, and the 'you may bring down your colleague/friend' vibe that they give off that they think will spur you on, but is just as negative as it sounds.
Goats, now that I've had a taste. I KNOW I hate that industry.
It being fast-paced is not even that big of a deal anymore - That's something people can get used to after a while. It's the chain of people that control, boss around, and think they know more than you about your own capabilities - when they don't. Hello, not everyone is built the same. Don't expect me to be exactly like someone else in terms of skills and speed. Plus. Their equivalent of 'just quick rough sketching' = clean flawless linework. One hour? Applicable only to me: only shit can be produced in that span of time. YOU THINK SO EASY IS IT?
And no, it's not just that one person that made this bunch of grapes sour.
There were more.
Of course, there are the few nice people there that are appreciative. And make me feel like i'm human. emphasis on... 'few'. So about 5? out of around 30 people i've come into contact with? Sheesh.
The cons completely eradicated the pros.
And the only reason I may ever consider going back to such a life is if i'm really in need of money (and they are willing to pay).
If not they can fffffffffffffoad. FOAD BITCHES FOAD.
I've practically wasted my life and my money while being there.
Like a little bitch bound by the system - to be at the beck and call of everyone.
Also,it's not because i'm a fresh graduate, or too sensitive about everything, or have no experience.
You don't need to have 'experience' to treat someone like human.
Also, MDC internship was better. I would rather go back there ---- If I had some Motion graphics skills. Period.
I guess the less people, the better.
As usual...
Just a note: I don't blame my beautiful cuntilocks for anything, in fact.. I am deeply sorry for having dragged her down or inconvenienced her during my stay. I blame myself for being so hasty with decisions. And being a huge pushover - so much that i gain close to nothing in terms of monetary rewards after calculating other expenses and the time i put in. No more, that will happen less in future.
If I wanted the same, I would work as a flyer girl, or a waitress.
Same amount. More perks. No future, but I would get a tan for being outdoors. LOL :)
No comments:
Post a Comment