How the hell am i supposed to cope?!?!?!
Stupid mouth and being nervous and being hasty and all that shit.
Getting fucking stressed out now that I think i won't have any bloody time to do what I had prioritize. Two online courses with assignments, portfolio, working out and preparation for fusion, plus work (one that i'm utterly not confident about) ? I don't even know how I'm going to handle that. Plus I don't know shit about the working hours, or full requirements as of yet. And I read that deadlines are tight and it's a fast paced environment. Realism + Speed = Not my forte.
WHAT THE HELL HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO THIS TIME
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. Now I'm nervous AND stressed.
It'd be fucking bad if i revert back to my bad habits before i even fully kick them.
Everything I had initially planned have to be rescheduled and reorganized.
Dammit. And the dumbest thing is that, I'm not even in a rush to earn any money yet.
Why did i agree? WHY.
No comments:
Post a Comment