Monday, June 13, 2011

Guess

I'm more affected than i thought.
Well, let's just hope history does not repeat itself.
(Surely it will though. because that's life for you)
I hope we can both live in our blissful little bubble of the present without digging up the past. Ever again. (I'm starting to sound like someone. But i assure you this is for the best and for both our happiness. I'm not running away from the problem here. Because I am the problem.) I am happy for you and sad about our changed friendship. The end. Period.
Let's not talk about it anymore. I am not going to be selfish and ask for things to be the way they used to be. No, let's move on.

The future awaits dun dun dun dun dunnnnnn. :)
May this be the last time I cry and feel weak over it. LOL.

No comments: