Having the time of my life right now! :D
Sports galore (*_____*)b Plus, I'm getting tanned again wooooyeah!
ANYWAYS. FY has been going pretty alright, ups and downs. Still surviving. 8B
I'm really going to miss the people and the fun times once it's over in 5 weeks :I
Also, freaking ramps scare the shit out of me. Metal death traps I swear they are. Bruises and scars everywhere. TEEHEE.
I'm glad I'm enjoying what's happening in the present,
but i feel like i'm trying to expunge all the unhappiness of the past,
and along with it, the people i once used to know. Especially since everyone is connected in one way or another.
The happenings make me feel so disgusted about myself and those involved.
Paranoid too, which i think is highly unnecessary because i am sure not going to let anyone fuck up my life again. Hence i'm trying not to think about it at all.
Well, no use talking about it so much. I'll just take whatever comes and figure out what to do when shit happens. Won't let it interfere with my pleasant life right now :'D HUR
No comments:
Post a Comment