Saturday, January 22, 2011

You see,

You've tried.
Too bad, move on.
All part of life.
I'm not going to ask for anything.

Chances are when said and done
Who'll be the lucky ones
Who make it all the way?
Though you say I could be your answer
Nothing lasts forever
No matter how it feels today

Hahahahahahaha
It's funny how I knew this from the start,
yet it doesn't help make it hurt any less.
Time and time again.
Nevertheless, "no pain, no gain"; "no risk, no fun" eh?
LOL. Yeah, I gotta remember that.
Talking about it reminds me of this story. Kind of.
For friendship and love alike.

Taking chances - Full of fears, but with honesty and an open mind, still putting yourself out there to experience everything. More often then not, regardless of the outcome, you'll gain something along the way. Little or big, tangible or intangible, things you don't even realise, until a few years down the road. So, I'm still glad.

Thank you. :)

No comments: