
It's interesting how we can make the same mistakes twice or thrice or a million times, fall into the same potholes over and over again despite being cautious, maybe put in different situations, but never notice them until we think back on life at a point in time. (and go hrm hrm ha ha about it :I) Before it happens yet again, some time in future...unknowingly.
Not necessarily a bad thing, because I'm sure there's always something new, something once overlooked to learn from them. (It's only when you're conscious of them but not willing to do anything about them do they turn into a problem.)
Being caught in an ''omgwhatthefuckshouldido'' moment can sometimes be very exciting. Overwhelmed, disconcerted, all sorts of emotions - they make me feel... so human.
I know it's not possible for anyone to be happy all the time, but being able to feel any or all of the above, yet still be able to see the good of things in life, make yourself happy again. ah...
The imperfection of it all is... beautiful.
And that's why life is alllll gooooood :')
BRAINFART.
No comments:
Post a Comment