Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Let's start a fight

I'll stare at you, you'll stare at me. You'll bring your gang, I'll act like I'm all that, then you can hack me to bits and let my blood splatter all over the concrete. Weeehoo!
Violence is never the answer, I feel. You may think it's justified, but most of the times it's not. You let anger consume you and cloud your vision. It prevents you from seeing the full picture. You lose your temper, you raised your fist. That's just not the way yo. There is no end to it. I only condone it if it's in an act of defense.
And in this case? The fuck is this? It's just stupid. Dumb little fucktards. Fucking childish. Nothing better to do with their lives.
Now this is a clear example of attention seeking.
And this is the attention i'm giving to them:
KUDOS TO YOU, FUCKERS.
Death sentence ftw.
Oh, the joy of Singapore law! :D

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
okay, I really needed to get that out of my system.
Now, back to life! ;)

No comments: