Saturday, October 09, 2010

What a nice morning, what a nice day.


It was exhilarating, the breeze was fiiiiine and I felt good.
The uphills were tough as bananas, but wow, the slopes down. were so. fucking. good!
Brought back great memories from my childhood.
and the feeling was just, whooooshgigglegiggle. free.
Wish i could've stayed out a little longer just to enjoy the view though.
The beauty and the tranquility of the area was just. magnificent.
Especially the jetty - so peaceful, away from all the noises of the world. LOL
Seems like a very nice place to just reflect on life...and roll around like a sack of potatoes. :')

Thanks for the experience, NGWEIQIANG! :D
and I appreciate very much how you made my friends feel welcomed. :)

With that said, it's time to start another day of exploration and eye-opening. \O/
I will get back to serious work, in time. TEEEEE HEEEEEE.

No comments: