Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Well spent,

the holidays, me thinks.
I really enjoyed myself.
My days were never boring,
I was always doing something fun or seeking it,
and lots of interesting and good things happened.
Bad ones as well, but they were manageable and resolved.
I learnt a lot, work wise and self-improvement/awareness wise, and many other things.
Plus, i got to skate, cycle and blade. HUR HUR HUR.
Definitely the best holiday. :')

But now that I'm going back to school...
I'm not so sure what to expect, I wonder if I can still enjoy myself as much,
still be as active, still maintain contact with my friends,
still spend enough time with the family. Not sure if time will allow.
I'm filled with a bit of uncertainty in fact. But i'm also excited to be able to learn new things,I PRAY AND HOPE AND WISH I WILL! I hate the feeling of my mind stagnating from useless frivolous thoughts and no learnage.
I don't want to go back to being all lethargic and busy with goat knows what,
and having no discipline to do work or procrastinating or just sleeping my days away.
No, that's not the way to go.

I. MUST. STAY. ACTIVE!!
I MUST NOT RETURN TO MY OLD STATE.
POWER TO THE ADDY!!!!! \O/

No comments: