
Blueberry yoghurt + Chocolate HL milk + Wholegrain cereal w/ fruits = (y)
OH HO HO HO HO HO HO, what a nice mid-morning snack. 8D
I should experiment with food mixing more often!
I should experiment with food mixing more often!
It looks horridly disgusting, but tastes so guuuuuuud :D
and, it saddens me to say that... my laptop is fail for doing Rentx. :I
Crashes aplenty, and i'm only halfway done. :C
Guess I have to head to school in a few hours just so i can complete it.
Guess I have to head to school in a few hours just so i can complete it.
PLEASE DON'T FAIL ME, SCHOOL COMS! BOO HOO HOO.
Also.. I'm so not cut out for teh 3dee, tough bananas it be. :C

2 comments:
maaaan that doesnt look appetizing yo D:<
also hur i understand your pain
our laptop sucks balls
LOL I KNOW RIGHT?
but it tastes awesome!!!!
:I yes it does.
it sucks monkey, baboon, shan, anne, and pig balls :C
Post a Comment