Saturday, July 17, 2010

Grasp

that little bit of optimism.

hurghhhh, i've had so much on my mind.
damn blog is brimming with posts recently, TEE HEE.
Maybe my life has been lacking the presence of Puss.
Gonna spam him with my misery when he comes back in a month's time. LOL
I miss our weekly chats and midnight biking sessions.. relaxing, and they tend to shed light on some mind-blocking events in my life.
Well, that's something to look forward to. :D

which reminds me, I NEED TO GET A BLOODY BICYCLE. >:|
The 4 year hiatus off the bike has made me unable to balance properly.
I feel like a kid again, but on the downside, I would hate to lose balance on the roads and get knocked down by some vehicle. What an unfortunate way to end my life, i'd probably haunt that place forever. :|


Okay that's enough for now, back to work.

No comments: