Sunday, May 23, 2010

fat cat


Been feeling sluggish because i binged for the past 2 days. :C
This cannot happen again, i must not let my emotions run my life.
Back to working out daily once i've recovered from this damned flu.
No more excuses, you've slacked off for the past 3 weeks with excuses of having no time.
Well, fuck it - squeeze some time in for the exercise or you'll regret it when you become what you used to be or even worse, affect your health and future.
I never ever ever ever ever want to be back at square one ./selfconscious

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETERMINATION plz

Too much talking, too little acting.
I think i will learn to shut up once in a while now.
No one really cares about my opinion anyway. LOL
I'm very sick of having friends who are so hot and cold - and i'm not even talking about just 1.
I would rather meet a lot of casual acquaintances.
That's the way to go.
I can't fucking commit and i know they have no obligation to either.
I don't want to bother explaining or telling people how i feel anymore.
It's unnecessary and people will just pretend to care anyway.
./angst


Work hard addy, that's what you have to do now.
Do not be upset over trivial little things in life.
Be selfish and selfless all at once.

I think pms is getting to me.
That's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

I like pie :D

No comments: