Friday, January 01, 2010

Looking forward...

These 2 new posts are going to be long, so feel free to not read them.
Writing them so i have a clear idea what i've achieved and what i have not.

2010 Resolutions
  1. I will get better at drawing human anatomy, especially muscles, hands & legs (oh shit, and realistic necks as well.)
  2. I will get better at drawing poses (hopefully dynamic) and foreshortening.
  3. Stop comparing myself with others. !!!!!!!!
    (well, maybe a little to get that push, but not till it makes me upset.)
  4. I will learn to draw cats. ( it's ironic(?) that i love them to bits but can't draw them too well. )
  5. I will improve character and costume concept design.
  6. I will work in the present, and cease making life a huge-ass plan.
  7. I will exercise and lose 5kg (lolwhut, again!)
  8. I will put in my best effort in all my work & pay attention in class, 99%.
  9. I will be friendlier and not hold back on any thank-yous.
    (shiiiiiiiit, i forgot to say thank you to that senior that gave me some tips on cutting UVs for the ear on Wednesday. omgomgomgomgomgomg i am so damn rude. sorry, if i meet you somewhere and remember your face i will thank you. D:)
  10. I will experiment with pop-ups and paper engineering.
  11. I must complete 1 personal project.
  12. I will save $500 from my daily allowance, after returning my mum $1,000.
  13. I will eat less fish, chicken only once a month (but hopefully none at all), and no other meat. LESS MURDER PRZ. D:
  14. I WILL STOP ADDING SALT TO MY FOOD! ( record: 6 days. I just broke it today. :( )
  15. I will be more active in art communities. Take that first step out of my hole.
  16. I will learn to cope with failure/disappointments
  17. I will make my mum a birthday card and a mothers' day card this year.
  18. I will not limit myself in stylization.
  19. I will meet up with my Primary 6 mates and Mrs Ho, and Chen laoshi. I miss them~ ;)
  20. I will visit my tuition teacher, Mr Cheong during Teachers' Day because he has helped me so much in my studies in Sec 4.
  21. I will be less selfish, and more down-to-earth, because no one likes an arrogant bitch D:
  22. I will loveloveheartheart my friends more this year.
    Because we may be separated soon boo hoo D:
  23. I will work towards compiling a good portfolio/demo reel
  24. I will do my best for FYP/IAP.
  25. I almost forgot about the most important one - I will procrastinate to a minimum. srs. srsrsrsrsrsly.


    I'm expecting more clouds along the way this year. ( NO, I'M NOT PLANNING but old habits die hard.)
    Especially so with graduation coming up, and internship which i am sooooooo freaking nervous about because i'm afraid i will not be able to perform up to standards and shit like that. Plus,'m growing older. Oh man, i hate that word. 19 and without any achievements.
    well, okay - maybe not. but, still. Everything is on a personal growth level now, not out there where everyone can see it.
    That's fine i suppose, but i can't be stuck there forever!
    I hope that doesn't make me an attention whore. lul 8B
kdone, that felt good.
let's see if i remember this throughout the year. 8D

OHHHHHHHH, and Happy New Year, folks!

No comments: