Monday, December 08, 2008

Gonna do some blog surveys from sister!
Bear with me. :D

According to your age, list down the number of things that
most people don't know about you. And then tag 5 people.

1. I claim to be self-assured, but i'm not.
2. I look arrogant and pissed
off when i'm not around people i like/know.
3. My usual frown turns into a
smile when i meet people i like/know.
4. I'm a self-proclaimed vegetarian,
not a full-fledged one. Hence, i occasionally eat chicken.
5. Unknowing to
myself, i come up with many weird nicknames for my friends, closer ones have at
least 3 different nicknames.
6. I shrunk 3 cm when i was in secondary 4.
...isadz
7. I laugh really loudly and i know it sounds horrible and manly,
but i still do it.
8. I don't like to dress up pretty preettteh, cuz it
takes up too much of my time.
9. I'm tolerant to all religions, except when
they start preaching to me.
10. I don't like birds, toad/frogs, fish,
snails, poultry, pigs. at all. period.
11. I like to mock people because
deep down, i'm not satisfied with myself either.
12. I have terribly low
self-esteem. I don't show it, but it lingers.
13. I am motivated alot, by
competition. I strive to compete. and win.
14. I'm an impulsive spender.
That's why i try not to go out much.
15. I buy things that i don't need,
then i throw them aside after less than a week. (shit)
16. I have a really,
really short attention span. and i mean, REALLY.
17. I cherish friends, but
i'm really bad at maintaining my relationship with them, so things always go wry
at some point. sorryz.

Tag 5 people?
uh, iunno.
1. my mum
2. 2 peas
3. bladder # 8
4. Fudge
5. a spoon.


the second one, (interesting)

- The person who tagged you?
Antony

- Your relationship with
him/her?
My 'Sister' :B

- Your five impressions of
him/her?
Sadistic, forgetful (SERIOUSLY!!), a good listener, moody, kind.

- The most memorable thing he/she done to you?
Given me POOFY, my pink squishy panda.
Thanks man! :D

- If he/she
become your enemy you will?
Cower in a corner becuz i can't fight well & he can.

- What is it that you want to tell her?
D00d, we're always behind you. :D
muackzmuackz12345. (LOL)

- Your overall impression of her/him?
A great guy who doesn't really appreciate himself,
and is pretty pessimistic.
(that should change under our gay-ish influence LOL)

- How do you think people around you feel
about you?
They find me too competitive, arrogant at times,
too talkative, selfish (i have my reasons) and irritable, maybe.

- The character you love in yourself are?
um, iunno.
my overly mature thinking
(happens during trips to toilets, infront of a mirror), perhaps

- The most
ideal person you want to be with?
Someone who appreciates my interests, but is not 100% into the same things as me.
cuz, hell. we'd only be agreeing with each other.
how fun could that be? :S

- On the contrary, the characters you hate about yourself?
My low self esteem,
complacency, procrastinating nature & short attention span.

- For the people that care and like you, say
I wish all of you happiness. No matter what happens,
you can always get through it. :}



10 People:
1.Waffles
2.Cheesecake
3.Sister
4.Iggy
5.Bob
6.Jayemz
7.Pipiface
8.Maria
9.Arnehpok
10.my mum

-Talk about something for no.1. [Waffles]
She has a very long name!
Voong Yu Shan Dickerie Shanderia Waffles Dickface Pussy-eyes Pancake Buttface.

-What is no.2 doing? [Cheesecake]
Waiting for an sms/call. (LOL)

-Is no.6 att/sgl? [Jayemz]
I'm not sure. single, prolly.

-When was the last time you chat with no.3? [Sister]
Is chatboard tagging considered chatting? :B
If it is, then yes, just a few minutes ago.

-Is no.7 sexiest person in the world? [Pipiface]
HAHAHAHHAHHAHA he would love to hear me say that he is.
Unfortunately, NO! cuz he ain't got no 6/8 pacs! :D

-Does no.1 have any pets? [Waffles]
Does a kek sai pea count as a pet? :S

-Are no.1 and 5 bestfriends? [Waffles & Bob]
Nope, they don't know each other.

-What colour does no.4 like? [Iggy]
Black & white.

-Does no.6 have any siblings? [Jayemz]
No, he is a lonely burrito. D:

-Where does no.4 live? [Iggy]
In my house.

-Have you tried developing feelings for no.8? [Maria]
HAHAHAHAHHAHA NO! i won't fall for our cute maid-chan!

-What is no.10 doing now? [my mum]
She is watching teeeveeee ar.

-Where is no.2 studying at? [Cheesecake]
ANN WAI PEE.

-Does no.5 & 9 get along well? [Bob & Arnehpok]
yeah, they can click pretty well.

-If no.7 & 10 are together, will it be a good thing? [pipiface & my mum]
heck no! i don't want pipiface as my dad! @____@

-What is no.10's hobby? [my mum]
Singing Old songs at Kbox.

-What is no.5 surname? [Bob]
Chong.

-What kind of music does no.8 like? [Maria]
Bangali songs.


kbai.

No comments: