alright,i came across this bulletin post in friendster.
and to tell every-frickin-one the truth..
i just feel like bitch slapping the bastard who came up with this gay chain mail shit. because,for 1,it's useless and factless.and another,is that i find it
really offensive. read below to find out. >__>
------------------------
You have 200 seconds to
repost this
or
your DAD will die.
only say one
1 .I have a boyfriend now
2 .I think i like that someone
3 .I want a girlfriend
4 .I want a boyfriend
5 .I like someone!
6. We broke up for sure
7. I AM SINGLE
8. i love my boyfriend
9. I love my girlfriend
10.I'm ugly
11.i miss him a lot
12.i love somone
13.Im fat
-----------------------
right, isn't this person just oh so considerate,
posting the "DAD" part in CAPS just to emphasise huh..
wow.i'm amazed how some people can be so damn insensitive.
havent they thought that SOME people might not have a dad?
hmm..?
ever thought of that smart alec?
no?
well think again,asshole.
some bulletin posts are kinda interesting,i admit.
like some sad touching stories,or whatever.
but this.. please tell me,what's its use?
to try and humiliate yourself?
showing how desperate you may be?
expressing how you think you're full of flaws and such?
bragging to the whole fucking world that you're IN LOVE?
well let me tell you something.
i..
dont..
give..
a..
DAMN.
So please, if anyone finds out who the person is,
or even better, the person is reading this.
please raise your hand..
because,if i ever find out who you are..
i'm gonna slash a "imma loser" on your chest with a pointy stick,
superglue a dunce hat on your ass,
and throw you into a pirahnah manifested pond,
with premature tadpoles and mutated frogs.
then get my cat to piss all over you.
that'd show you,you fucking moron.
DIE AND BURN IN HELL!
*insert evil laugh*
and i'm not joking. >:[
No comments:
Post a Comment